Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Smoky Winged Eye Look

Hi Everyone! A bit of a smokier look for you today, I'm obsessed with this sort of eyeshadow shape where the winged liner sort of graduates into a smokey look on the lid. I used a lot of neutral plummy tones for this look, but you could recreate this style of smokey eye with literally any colour combination. I didn't do a pictorial for this look, but below you'll find step-by-step instructions on how I achieved it.




I primed my eye with M.A.C Prolongwear Paintpot Soft Ochre that I applied with a Real Techniques Deluxe Crease brush. I set the primer with a matte shade that matches my skin all over to help make blending easier later on. Using Malt and Haux, both by M.A.C, on a 217 blending brush, I worked both shades into the crease and on the moving lid, leaving the inner third of the lid free of colour.

Using an angled brush, I started mapping out my winged liner, smudging it in between building it up with my M.A.C 219 pencil brush. Once I was happy with the shape and blending, I packed Sketch by M.A.C right over top of the entire liner and blended in with Haux. I took the two shades under the lower lashes also.

I applied Vanilla Pigment into the inner corner and Pick Me Up eyeshadow under the browbone. I coated my lashes with Extended Play Gigablack Lash mascara before applying 48 lashes.








For the bright spring lips, I lined and filled them in entirely with Edge To Edge Lip Pencil and went over top with Style Surge Mineralize Lipstick, both by M.A.C.




On my brows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Taupe.








Hope you guys like the look! 
Much Love xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning. I have been wanting MAC Haux for ages x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x You should, it's absolutely gorgeous and unique :) x

      Delete
  2. Uuh todella upea <3 voi kun osaisi varjostaa noin taitavasti, pitäisi opetella eri tekniikoita. Mitä siveltimiä käytät varjostuksessa ja häivyttelyssä?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kiitos <3 siis silmämeikin varjostukseenko? Mac 217 all the way ;) kasvoihin 168 x

      Delete
  3. Love it! You look stunning! I super love your makeup. Love the colors that you have used. You really nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx