Friday, 1 May 2015

Neutral Glam Eyes

Hey everyone! Another neutral classy eye look for you today. We were going out for drinks to celebrate May Day (huge thing here in Finland) and I had a rare moment of actually capturing the look I did. Excuse my weird, puffy, double-creased eyelids people. Anyone else get that from eating too much salty food? 



Products Used

Mac Brule
Mac Blanc Type
Mac Kid
Mac Courdoroy
Urban Decay Faint
Makeup Geek Homecoming
Mac Dazzlelight
Mac Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20
Mac Extended Play Gigablack Lash
Mac 36 Lash
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Taupe
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel







I cut my 36 lashes into 4 "bunches", to make them more comfortable and last longer. Lately I've found that strip lashes tend to detach from the middle of my lid throughout the day, rather than lifting from the corners. Applying them in individual tufts definitely helps combat this and I find they look a teeny tiny bit more natural, no?

Hope everyone's having a fantastic weekend <3

Much Love xxx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely!!! Love this beautiful glam look. Love the mix of shades that you have used. This is the kind of look that I always wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have such a beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx