Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Pigment Play

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been quiet on the posting front here again, I've been super sick this past while. On the mend now, I was itching to beat this face after going over a week sans make-up. I wanted to play around with some loose pigments and do a dramatic colourful look, and this is the result! 



Eyes

-Mac Blanc Type
-Mac Malt
-Mac Grape Pigment
-Mac Neo-Orange Pigment
-Mac Rose Pigment 
-Grimas Polyglitter 06
-Loreal Gel Liner
-Mac Mineralize Multi Effect Lash Mascara
-Mac 48 lashes
-Mac Phone Number Eye Pencil
-Mac Heroine Lip Pencil
-Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
-Anastasia Clear Brow Gel



Skin

-Nars Sheerglow Foundation
-Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
-Mac Studio Fix Powder
-Anastasia Countour Kit
-Mac MSF Give Me Sun
-Mac Fleur Power Blush
-theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer




Lips

-Mac Edge To Edge Lip Pencil
-Mac Japenese Maple Lipstick
-Mac Ready Or Not Prolongwear Lipglass



I curled my hair a different way to usual, I really love the way it turned out all fluffy. I basically followed Desi Perkins' tutorial but left out all the backcombing. 

Much Love xxx


8 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back with an eyelook, which is stunning!! Btw that shade of blond is my favorite ever on you!

    Take care ((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, stunning <333 Great use of color x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats so sweet of you, I had so much fun playing with the colours :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! You look amazing!!! Love your makeup. It looks great on you. Love the way you mix and match colors. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely to hear hun, thank you! Xx

      Delete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx