Friday, 20 March 2015

This and that

Hey everyone! Quiet week on the makeup front here, my skins been as bad as ever so really have tried to avoid makeup as much as possible. The look below is as exciting as it got, although I must say a simple nude eye has been kind of nice to do for a change, it's saved me about an hour each morning not blending a million eyeshadows together. I believe here I'm wearing Indianwood Pro Longwear Paintpot and Malt eyeshadow, both by M.A.C. 



Obsessed with the number 4 lashes as well, very natural, but still a little sumthin' sumthin'. 






I did order some new Z Palettes from makeupgeek.com a few weeks ago, which I'm delighted with. I had my old one for about 5 years and believe me when I say, it was rank. I was going to take a picture of it to show you, but had to chuck it in the bin as soon as I was done transferring my shadows over. 



I love Z Palettes, they're the handiest things ever. There's something incredibly therapeutic about depotting eyeshadows as well. Can't wait to fill up my second one up. I would have loved the lavender ones but they were out of stock, although these white covers have a nice clean cut feel to them. 


How do you store your eyeshadows?


Much Love xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love your eyeballlllll! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was overwhelmed couple post ago when I saw that you're back!!! I truly admire your skills and am one of your biggest fans. I just have a modest request... If it's not to much of a hassle, could you do your posts in a form of pictorial cos sometimes (well, many times...to be honest :-) ) I just cannot achieve your look...!!! Anyway, thank you for your comeback and for sharing your knowledge with us! Love, Dora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, thank you so much! That means so much to me. I will definitely include more pictorial posts, wasn't sure if anybody liked them, you know? Xxx

      Delete
    2. Sorry for replying a bit(yeah...just a bit ;-) ) late! And thank you for answering me- you are really kind, and though I don't know you, you seem like an amazing, loving person. I've watched the pictorial...and you have my answer beneath. :-) I really appreciate all your efforts! XO

      Delete
  3. Luonnollinen ja nätti meikki <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx