Monday, 2 March 2015

Safely Sable

If anyone out there is still reading this blog, hello, I'm back and I'm sorry I've been MIA this past few months. I think I'm finally ready to come out of my hibernation and feel like I have the energy again to start posting a few looks for you here and there. 

I went for an ├╝ber safe, neutral look today to kick things off. Sometimes you just have to go for a look you know you will feel good in, as boring as it may seem. Absolutely loving these muted pinky-browns at the moment though. 
Eyes
-Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden
-Mac Blanc Type
-Mac Brule
-Mac Malt
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Warm Taupe
-Mac Embark
-Mac Sable
-Urban Decay YDK
-Mac Copper Sparkle
-Mac Fluidline Blacktrack
-Mac Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20
-Mac Extended Play Gigablack Lash
-Mac 48 Lash
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Taupe Dipbrow Pomade

Face
-Nars Sheerglow Foundation Deauville
-Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 & NC20
-Mac Highlighter Light Boost
-Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Light & Dark Golden
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Powder Fawn
-Mac Powder Blush Style
-Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Soft & Gentle
Lips
-Mac Lip Pencil Boldly Bare
-Mac Lipstick Patisserie
-Mac Cremesheen Glass Paper Lantern

I guess you could call this my fail safe, go-to look at the moment, can't wait to get more creative looks done again soon. Sorry again for that hiatus, just had a very busy couple of months and the blog had to take a backseat for a while. Follow my Instagram @sarakalimamakeup for marginally more regular updates and if you're interested in what I eat and stuff (haha) you can follow my personal account @sarakalima 

Hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week <3
Much Love xxx


8 comments:

  1. You look stunning dear! Love the shades of your makeup. It looks so natural and have bring out your natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so sweet of you, thank you so much! Xxx

      Delete
  2. I am so delighted your back! I love your makeup look!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, feels good to be back! xxx

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous look! My 'boring' makeup look is a heck of a ot more boring then this lol
    https://rachelshuchatmakeup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you hun, I think the more boring, the better ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks great! What's the shade called?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah you're back :)
    I missed your tutorials like crazy and I am so excited to see more looks from you!
    The new layout is good - and huge photos are always a bonus ;)

    Greetings from Austria :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx