Saturday, 14 March 2015

New Treats

Hi Everyone! A small haul sort of post for you today, my skin has got so awfully dry that there's no way I'd subject you to look at pictures of it, nevermind bringing myself to photograph it hahah. Gonna have a bath in Bepanthen tonight I think. Just wanted to show you a few things I've picked up recently, mainly to ask if any of you have tried these, as they're all new to me. 
 


So I picked up my first Philosophy products this week, total impulse buys mind you, since they're very hard to find here in Finland. I love me a coconut scented shower gel and Philosophy's ones are a cult classic, so that was a no brainer. I fell in love with the Hands of Hope hand cream after the tester didn't sting my poor dermatitis ridden claws. The L'Occitane Repairing Shampoo came home with me after watching easyneon's hair care routine on YouTube although I don't actually think it's the same one she mentioned. I thought I was getting a sulphate free shampoo, but I picked up the silicone free one instead, but I guess it's alright? Haven't tried this yet, any thoughts on it? 




I picked up some new lip pencils from M.A.C as its one part of my makeup collection that's a bit lacking in variety. I finally got my hands on the ultimate over lining shade, Stone, as well as two of the new colours, Edge to Edge (desinged to match Snob lipstick) and Heroine both of which I'm sure you'll be seeing plenty of on here in the coming months.


Chloe's new See By Chloe Si Belle EDP was most certainly a payday impulse treat as well, I hadn't even heard of such a scent before yesterday. It's one of those hate it or love it scents I think, kind of reminds me of Roberto Cavalli's aqua one, like if that and the original See By Chloe had a love child. Notes include neroli, birch leaf, gardenia, orange blossom and white musk if those mean anything to you haha. 


I saved the best for last I think, how gorgeous is this Ripe Peach ombre blush from the M.A.C x Toledo collection? So divine, I can't bring myself to use it just yet hahah. 


Have you tried any of these products? Feel free to share your thoughts here :) 

Much Love xxx

1 comment:

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx