Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Blue | Brown

Hi Everyone! I think I may just be getting the hang of this blogging malarkey, actually managed to snap a few photos of my make-up today before going to work. Feeling totally inspired right now, I think my outdated layout really killed my blogging mojo to be honest. Speaking of which, what do you guys think of the re-vamp? Yay or nay? Also please let me know what you think of the ginormous photos, are they too big? I just felt that since my blog is so picture-heavy, wouldn't hurt to make them huge hahah. Not sure about them myself though.

I was feeling the jewel tones today and you guys know I'm not a blue eyeshadow sorta gal, but boy am I obsessed with the Blue Brown pigment by M.A.C. Drool.



Eyes


- Mac Paintpot Blackground
- Mac Blanc Type
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Caramel
- Mac Pigment Blue Brown
- Mac Pigment Vanilla
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Warm Taupe 
- Mac Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20
- Mac Fluidline Blacktrack 
- Mac Extended Play Gigablack Lash
- Mac 48 Lash
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Ash Blonde
- ABH Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash
- ABH Clear Brow Hel










Face & Lips


- Mac Mineralize Moisture Foundation
- Mac Prolongwear Concealer
- Mac MSF Natural Light & Dark Golden
- Mac Powder Blush Dame

- Mac Lipstick Angel






Really love the orangey brown next to the peacock blue. What's your favourite bold eyeshadow? 

Much Love xxx

9 comments:

  1. Well that is just stunning, I need to give this a go xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, you really must! Please let me know how you get on! X

      Delete
  2. So great to see you posting your looks again! I love your looks and you're so talented! I can't wait to see you continue to grow!

    Btw what camera do you use for your photos?

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet, thank you! :) I use a Samsung DV300F, nothing fancy xx

      Delete
  3. That colour combination is amazing and makes your eyes look so piercingly blue! Love it1 (I'm delighted you're back, by the way - I don't often comment but I love your blog).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Making me blush here hahah :D I really appreciate you commenting hun, it's the only way I know you enjoy it, you know? So glad to hear it xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the blog redesign! So bright and cheerful, like the makeup look :)
    https://rachelshuchatmakeup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. good lord that's stunning :O :)
    I think I need that picment in my life - even though I own a similar eyeshadow :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx