Friday, 31 October 2014

Sienna

Hey Everyone! Happy Halloween! I have for you today a non-Halloweeny look, partly because I like to go against the grain but mainly because I didn't realise that it was today and I already said I'd post details of this on Instagram. Hope you all have something fun planned.

 So I did this look a few days ago, not really knowing what I was going for initially, as per usual. I find I come up with the prettiest looks when I dont plan them ahead and just do what I feel like doing that day. On this day I was feeling Sienna from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Maya Mia Palette. It is the most beautiful matte, medium very reddish-brown, so buttery and pigmented.
Skin:
-Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
-M.A.C Pro Longwear Concealer
-M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
-Anastasia Contour Kit
-Clinique Sunset Glow Blush
-theBalm Mary-Loumanizer

Lips:
-Lumene Wild Rose Lipliner #2
-M.A.C Creme de Nude Lipstick
I used Caramel as my transition shade and Glisten packed on the lid. Inner corner and brow highlight is Blanc Type by M.A.C. On top of Glisten I popped on a bit of Kryolan Glam Sparks in the shade Copper, but you can't really see it, in real life it looked lovely.

I used Loreal Gel Intenza Eyeliner, Lumene Cloudberry Length Serum Mascara and Eylure #145 lashes. Brows are Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe, think I'm finally getting the hang of it!

Hope you like it! 

Much Love xxx

3 comments:

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx