Sunday, 26 October 2014

Last Minute Halloween - Angry Cannibal

Hey Everyone! This is a look I came up with a while ago, I really wanted to try out my new Mehron Stage Blood, just to have a play around with it. I was surprised at how sticky it was, I was expecting something a lot runnier. It was a pleasant surprise though, it makes it a lot easier to work with. It says its edible, so naturally I poured a big lump of it right in my mouth for starters. Tastes kind of sugary.

I really had no idea what I was going for with this, I used Mac Cool Grey and Blackberry shadows mainly for the lines and wrinkles and deepened everything up with Anastasia Beverly Hills Deep Brown then. I was really feeling the angry brow that day, and I think this is a versatile, generic Halloween makeup, perfect if you're dressing up as a mad man, witch, demon, cannibal etc. Perfect if you're a bit last minute and don't have a lot of time to get ready. Basically I scrunched up my face in an angry expression and used the shadows and an angled brush to accentuate all the lines and wrinkles that I could see as well as adding some new ones in there.
What's everyone dressing up as this year? Much Love xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is so gross! In a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it had the desired effect hahah x

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! This is sooo cool. Its def a scary one that is soooo perfect this Halloween. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx