Thursday, 2 October 2014

Feeling Peachy

Hey Everyone! I had a play around with my new Sleek Ultra Mattes V1 Palette today, and this is the look I came up with. I just dug straight in to the shades that stood out to me and I'm really happy with how it came out, although it's very summer sunset-ish, isn't it? Oh well. 

I used Floss (warm baby pink) and Strike (true orange) in the socket and upper crease, Bamm! (bright yellow) in the inner corner and on top of the flick of my liner and Sugarlite (warm purple) in the crease and lower lashline. 

On the lid I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Fresh Peach from the Maya Mia Palette. Also from that palette I used Sienna and Deep Brown to add depth to the crease as well as Vanilla and Gold Bar to highlight the inner corner.

I popped on a quick coat of Clinique High Impact Mascara, lined my bottom waterline with Gosh White Kohl Pencil and the lashes are No. 202 by Eylure. I wanted to keep the brows quite natural, so I just filled them in with ABH Brow Powder Duo in Medium and popped on some of their Clear Brow Gel just to set the wee rascals in place.





Guys, I'm so uninspired for halloween looks this year! Any suggestions welcome. Anything that I think of would be cool to try is stuff I should've started prepping for in like June. Ugh. 

Much Love xxx





4 comments:

  1. i love this look you did an amazing job!!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love these colours together!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx