Tuesday, 16 September 2014

LOTD & Other Updates

Hi Everyone! I've had a blogger's week from hell, my laptop broke. Or rather I can't get internet working on it, I've tried everything, and I give up. Just wanna throw it out the window at this point. So I had a really lovely blue sandwich smokey eye look for you done, but the universe has plotted against me being able to get the pictures up, so apologies for the lack of posts this past week. 

Today's look is super simple, I just wanted to slap Sienna from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Maya Mia Palette all over my eyes because I'm obsessed with it. It's a gorgeous, smooth, matte terracotta shade, and I wanted it to be the main focus of the eye look.

Apologies if the photos aren't as great a quality as before, I had to go out and get a lightning to SD connector for the iPad to get these photos up, and I think you lose something in the photos when you move them straight to IOS. Could just be my imagination though. It did kill me not to be able to bump up the contrast or anything, but these are completely untouched, true colours just in case you're interested ;)



I used Caramel from the Maya Mia palette really liberally in the general socket area and winged it right out past my outer corner. I layered Sienna over that and blended the two together. I also brought both down quite low on my lower lashline. Brow and inner corner highlight is Vanilla from the same palette (stepping out of my comfort zone with the frosty highlight there. Daredevil.) The mid-lid colour is Mary-Lou Manizer by theBalm packed on wet. I dabbed a tiny bit of Gold Bar on top with my finger.

Gosh White Kohl
Clinique High Impact Mascara 
Ardell Wispies
Anastasia Brow Powder Taupe
Anastasia Brow Wiz Ash Blonde
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
Anastasia Contour Kit (Banana, Fawn)
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Clarins Blush Prodige 05 Rose Wood

Oh and I got ma hurr did. Figured it was time to give the bleach a bit of a rest and embrace my natural tones. I've no doubt I'll be back to it at some point, but I think it's nice to change it up a bit.

Much Love xxx






10 comments:

  1. Nice! The new hair colour is much much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's starting grow on me now :)

      Delete
  2. Just been browsing through your blog :) Very beautiful, well-execuetd looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, glad you're enjoying it :) x

      Delete
  3. Hey! What lip color are you wearing here? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm not sure, but i think it might be Mac Crosswires? :)

      Delete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx