Saturday, 12 July 2014

Jaclyn Hill Inspired Smokey Eyes

Hi Everyone! Sorry this is going up a day later than I planned! I wanted to recreate one of the looks I saw Jaclyn Hill do on her YouTube channel recently, and it came out too pretty to not post about. It didn't come out exactly like hers, but I really loved it anyway. I figured there'd be no point in doing a tutorial on it, seeing as I used mostly the same products and you can just go and check out the tutorial here. I only recently discovered her on YouTube, I don't know what rock I've been living under! She's so talented and funny, definitely one of my absolute favourite YouTube beauty gurus to watch.
Products Used on Eyes: 
-MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (to prime) 
-MAC Eyeshadow in Samoa Silk (transition)
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck (crease, I don't own Mac's Wedge that she used) 
-MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe (moving lid)
-MAC Eyeshadow in Sketch (outer corner, outer crease, lower lashline)
-MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom (brow highlight)
-Loreal Gel Intenza Eyeliner (upper lashline & tightline)
-Clinique High Impact Mascara
-Eylure Naturalites 100 (lashes)

Other Products Used:
-Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
-MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
-Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
-Nars Laguna Bronzer 
-Gosh Giant Sun Powder
-Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 03

What do you guys think? 

Much Love xxx

4 comments:

  1. you are so unbeliveable pretty *.* this look is so beautyful!
    and knowing you like jacyln makes me just loving you even more ;)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! You're too sweet! Glad we have mutual Jaclyn appreciation! :D xx

      Delete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx