Thursday, 12 June 2014

Dream Vanity

Hi Everyone! I have a slightly different post for you today! I don't actually have a proper vanity in real life, I'm currently just using an old beat-up desk to do my makeup on, so when One Kings Lane wanted me to create my dream vanity as part of their Reflect Your Style campaign, I was so excited! Obviously, the mirror is the centerpiece of a vanity, so I wanted my mood board built around that. They have so many gorgeous ones to choose from, but I went for this beautiful antique gold oval one with the little bow on top, I love the vintage feel it has.
I decided to style my "dream vanity" with this lush, cream chair, it looks so comfy and kinda reminds me of a seashell haha. I'd feel like Princess Ariel getting ready every morning, which is never a bad thing! Of course I'd want loads of flowers to add colour, texture and girliness to my getting-ready area and I thought the wall decorations and storage boxes went really nicely with the image I was trying to create. All of those are available on their website, I had so much fun putting together this mood board! It's the first one I've ever done as well, I think I can feel a new obsession forming haha. 

 Of course I had to include a few of my make-up favourites, which those of you who read my blog, I'm sure are all familiar with as I never stop going on about them! We have my holy grail Clinique High Impact Mascara, my favourite spring/summer lipstick YSL Rouge Volupte in 13 Peach Passion and the Mac Cosmetics Cool Neutrals Palette, which I've included in most of my tutorials recently. I also added in my perfume of choice for the summer, Chloe See By Chloe, which I mentioned in my May Favourites post. As this is a fantasy vanity, I decided to pop in a pair of Noir Fairy lashes by House of Lashes, as I'm absolutely dying to place an order, but never seem to get around to!

 Hope you're all keeping well, the weekend's almost here! What would your dream vanity look like?

Much Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx