Wednesday, 21 May 2014

LOTD - Rose Gold & Bold Liner for Spring/Summer


Hi Everyone! Just a quick look of the day for you today! This was just too simple to even bother doing a tutorial on, I've shown this technique countless times on here, but not this colour combo. I was inspired by this rose gold chain I got in H&M yesterday, and wanted to do a pretty spring look based on it. I'm actually pretty sunburnt at the minute, you can see my hilarious tan lines below. But as I said, this was super simple, I wasn't in the mood to do anything complicated today. Also my hair is a bit unruly, I'm trying to give it a couple of weeks break from heat styling, so this is it just natural with a bit of hair oil in it. 
Products Used

Eyes
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Eden
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Chopper (moving lid) 
- Mac Eyeshadow Samoa Silk (socket)
-Mac Eyeshadow Blanc Type (browbone highlight)
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Bootycall (inner corner highlight)
-Avon SuperShock Gel Pencil Black (tightline)
-Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner Black (upper lashline)
-Clinique High Impact Mascara
-Depend Vanessa Lashes
-Viva la Diva Eyebrow Trio

Skin
-Benefit Porefessional Primer
-Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
-Mac Studio Finish Concealer
-Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Light
-Benefit Coralista Boxed Blush

Lips
-Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick Peach Passion

Yup so that's it today! Sorry now if it's awfully boring, but after having raved about my "twice weekly posting routine" in my last post, it would've been a bit silly not to have posted at all haha. What kinda looks do you like to rock this time of year? 

Much Live xxx


8 comments:

  1. This is stunning, might give this a go one day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should, the colours are super pretty :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty look! I absolutely love the lip color! And I'm obsessed with how you do your winged eye liner!

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this lipstick too, it's my favourite :)

      Delete
  3. I love gold/orange colours on the eyes at the moment, wish I was as good at eye makeup as you are! Would mean loads if you would follow me via google friend connect :) love your blog!xxx
    Katherine Rose | Uk Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kathrine, thank you so much! I am too lol. I tried a few times before, but it won't let me..! I'm following you through blog lovin though! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this. I don't have that mac shadow shade but I have one from mary kay that looks similar.
    I love the lippie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I'd say any matte peachy tone would work perfectly :) x

      Delete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx