Friday, 4 April 2014

LOTD & Hair Goodies

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all having a great start to the weekend! I just have a quick post for you today, I was going to town to do a bit of shopping, and this is the make-up look I did. It was too simple to do a tutorial on, so I figured I'd just list you all the products I used in case you were curious! 

Skin;
-Benefit Porefessional Primer
-LancĂ´me Teint Miracle Foundation
-Mac StudioFinish Concealer
-Mac MSF Natural
-Nars Laguna Bronzer
-Clarins Blush Rose Wood

Eyes;
-Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit
-Urban Decay Naked Basics, Faint and Crave
-Clinique High Impact Mascara

On my lips I used OCC Lip Tar in Hush
They were having a 40% off all salon products sale in Sokos (finnish department store) and I picked up a new hair oil and toning mask and I'm so frickin excited to try these out. 
So this is the KC Professional Silver Hair Mask, which I nabbed for €10.50 for 200ml (usual price €17.50). I just got my roots done yesterday, but I felt like the tone isn't quite the way I like it, so this should help fix it. It claims to refresh hair colour, add shine, give a silver tone, repair and reconstruct the hair. Can't wait to give it a go, if this works like I'm hoping it would, it'll save me having to go to the salon supply and buying toners and peroxides, so fingers crossed! I'll do a full review once I've tested it out.
I'm starting to run out of my Argan Oil from Sally's that I've been using for like 2 years, and since I can't get the same brand here, it's time to try something new! So this is the Wella Professionals SP Luxe Oil Reconstructive Elixir. This has Argan, Jojoba and Almond oils in it, and oh my god it smells divine! Holy moly! The usual promises of transformations, protection, smoothness and shine are included for €16.75 for 100ml (usual price €27.90). This is considerably more expensive than the oil I was using before, so it'll be very interesting to see if it's worth the coin. I'm going to have to restrain myself from using this until I have my old one finished, but once I do and once I've tested this out for a few weeks, again, full review will be done. 
And here's my big happy face after successfully spoiling myself once again.. Hope you all have a great weekend! 
Much Love xxx

4 comments:

  1. Basics is one of my favourite palettes ever, I bet you'll love it too. Waiting forward to new tutorials ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love it too, have the two middle colours nearly used up already!

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful! That lip color is great on you xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx