Monday, 24 March 2014

Sultry Dramatic Blackberry Eyes Tutorial

Hi Everyone! I am officially on a roll with these tutorials! Loads more on the way! I've been absolutely dying to try this look out since i got my paws on this palette, Blackberry has been on my shopping list for a long time but I never got around to getting it. I know I've done quite a few of these berry/pinky/plummy looks since Christmas, I promise this is the last one for a while. I just love how these types of colours really make my blue eyes pop. For once I have my brows on too, so you don't have to look at the sad little fellas ;) Hope you like the look!
I primed my lid and under the lower lashes with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden.
So to start off, I picked up After Dusk from my Mac Cool Neutrals Palette on a flat shader brush and patted it to the centre part of my moving lid.
I wanted a nice dark outer-V and socket and for this I used Blackberry on a Real Techniques Essential Crease Brush.
I used Quarry on a Real Techniques Base Shadow brush to buff and blend out the top of Blackberry and soften the whole socket area.
To define the outer corner and lashline even more, I took a little bit of Black Tied on a Crown pencil brush. I used the brush with a little Blackberry still on it to blend it in a bit.
Going back to Blackberry, this time with my Real Techniques Accent Brush, which is tootsy, I traced my bottom lashline, as close to the lashes as I possibly could.
Next, on a blending brush I used Flounce (matte palest pink) to highlight the browbone and Sweet Allure (satin finish blue toned baby pink) in the inner corner.
I ran Avon SuperShock Gel Liner Pencil in black along the top and bottom waterline. I did a relatively thin winged liner top with Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner.
Clinique High Impact Mascara & Kiss Lashes, and the look is finished! 
Let me know what you think and if you have any questions..! Much Love xx

6 comments:

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx