Saturday, 22 March 2014

Mac Cool Neutral Palette

Hi Everyone!
I just want to do a quick post on this awesome new palette I was given as a birthday present (thank you Wayne <3), just to introduce it before I start using it for tutorials, which there will be plenty of. 
 
As you can see it comes in a sturdy case with a see-through top and it's magnetic.
The colours are all sorts of neutral and gorgeous, with matte, lustre, satin, frost and veluxe pearl finishes. As far as I can tell there is only 3 colours in this that are in the permanent collection (forgive me if I'm wrong), Blackberry, Brun and Black Tied. If that is the case, I do apologise for the fact that it could be tricky to recreate some looks exactly, but I will try to give dupes for the other colours as I use them. 
Lol at my reflection in the black, this is pretty hard to photograph!
So the colours top left - bottom right are as follows; Flounce(M), Sweet Allure(S), Pick Me Up(M), Cozy Grey(M), Silver Fog(L), French Clay(F).
Sun Tweaked(F), After Dusk(VXP), Crushed Clove(F), Deception(F), Cumulus(F), Pearled Earth(VXP).
Blackberry(M), Brun(M), Black Tied(V).
I cannot wait to get cracking on some exciting tutorials and looks for you guys, I'm so excited! I'll actually be posting my first one now after this. Do any of you have this palette? What do you think? 

Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx