Saturday, 11 January 2014

Recent Work & Update

Hi Everyone! Sorry I've had no posts recently, Christmas was so busy! It's also been so dark and it's impossible to get good clear pics without good daylight so that's why I haven't bothered much with tutorials either... Also a little side note, I've relocated to live with my mum in Finland for a while so that's taken up a good bit of my time and energy haha. I've got some reviews hopefully coming up in the near future, might do one tomorrow as I've got some nice new products I wanna a show you :) . But in the meantime I want to share some pics from a recent photoshoot I did with my friend and photographer Terrie Burton and hairstylist Marie McCabe, both based in the Donegal area. Enjoy! 


2 comments:

  1. Relocating...I hope all is ok! Love your tutorials and I'll be waiting to see more whenever you get back to posting. Take your time, you need to look after number 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much, hopefully the wait won't be too long!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx