Monday, 27 January 2014

Peachy/Pinky Valentine's Look

Hi Everyone! A really simple make-up look for you today, so simple in fact, that I didn't feel the need for a tutorial! I'll list all the products used at the bottom of this post :) . These are not colours I use often, but I actually really like the end result, so I probably should! I didn't create this with Valentine's Day in mind, in fact, I tend to forget the damn day exists, but looking at the finished look, it reminded me of those pinky make-up looks that some people like to do for Valentines, hence the title :) I would wear this any day of the year. If you have any questions about this look or how to create it, ask away in the comment section below :) Much Love xx

PRODUCTS USED
Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Tainted (inner corner)
-Mac Eyeshadow in Expensive Pink (middle & outer lid)
-Mac Eyeshadow in Samoa Silk (crease)
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half-Truth (outer-V)
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Anonymous (browbone & tearduct)
-Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner
-Clinique High Impact Mascara
-Kiss Lashes 

Skin:
-Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation
-Mac StudioFinish Concealer
-Mac MSF Natural
-Nars Laguna Bronzer
-Mac Powder Blush in Fleur Power
-Mac Eyeshadow in Shroom as highlight

Lips:
-Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 003



3 comments:

  1. Love the look, I never know what to put with expensive pink... I love your necklace too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's a tricky colour! I think it's nice with Satin Taupe or Swiss Chocolate too... Thank you, it's from h&m :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx