Thursday, 28 November 2013

My Week In Pictures

Hey Everyone! Sorry haven't got around to tutorials (again) for a while, but it's not for a lack of trying I keep starting ones and either don't like them or realise I've done them before..! Suppose you could say I'm a bit uninspired at the minute, but I figured Id do a little post anyway for ya, so here's some of the things I got up to this week... 

So my friend Sinead asked me to help her with her level 3 hairdressing showcase, for which she had to do a 1920s inspired look, cut & colour and an avant garde thing. She won 2nd place for her Colour & Cut (2nd pic down) so yay! 

Here's a tutorial I started but didn't finish, I hated it so much but ended up getting this one ok picture so I suppose I'll share that so the effort isn't completely wasted :) 
I don't even know what I was trying to do there to be honest... Finally started decorating the flat for Christmas last night, battling with lights and whatnot... So guys if yous have any suggestions or looks you wana know how to do please let me know, also follow me on Instagram sarakalima.
Much Love x




5 comments:

  1. hey :)
    I'd love to see you doing a berry eye makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...
    Sorry for commenting on your archives, most people don't I suppose. I would love that cut (the second picture) and colour, with that exact eye makeup. Staightening pixie-short hair'd be a pain though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't apologise, I'm delighted you've taken the time to look through older posts! So thank you! She looked fab! It is high maintenance though! Xx

      Delete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx