Monday, 16 September 2013

Benefit BadGal Waterproof Mascara Review

Hi Everyone! So as promised here's a little review on the waterproof BadGal mascara. I bought this about a month ago as I was on the hunt for a good, smudge free mascara and I didn't have time to go to Clinique for my trusted High Impact so I decided to give this a go.
My lashes without mascara.
My lashes with several coats of Waterproof BadGal.
Formula: The texture of this is quite wet, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of product on the brush which is good but it also means that you have to work a little harder to build up volume. The colour is a deep deep black which is good. There is one disappointing thing about this, that really annoys me about mascaras, smudging. Black marks on your browbone and under your eyes after a couple of hours. I know that waterproof doesn't mean oil proof which is what I think causes smudge ness, the oil on your skin, but I just hate when it happens, extra touch ups etc... The Brush: the main reason I decided to go for this mascara was the brush. I liked the original BadGal but the brush is simply far too big for my liking, so the smaller, simpler brush was a pleasant surprise. Packaging: Comes in a sleek slim matte lack tube with a silver top, doesn't take up much room in your makeup bag. Price: €23

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx