Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Rihanna Diamonds Inspired Smokey Eye Tutorial

Hi Everyone! Another tutorial using the Urban Decay Vice palette, and a celebrity inspired one, havent done one of these in ages! So the beautiful Rihanna has yet another catchy tune out and looks well, beautiful in the video, so I figured I'd show you how to "shine bright" like her hahahahah. Also I havent doe a Rihanna look yet, so yay! I loved the way this turned out, although I felt a tad over done for the cinema (went to see Breaking Dawn and cringed the whole way through it, like how did I ever read the book without laughing once?!) Anyway, enjoy the look!
I began as usual by applying my UDPP all over the lid and under the lower lases.
On a flat brush I took the colour Laced from the Vice palette and patted this all over the lid up as far as the socket and blended out the edges using a large fluffy blending brush.
<
On a pointed crease brush I took the colour Desperation and placed it in the outer and inner corner and the socket, leaving the middle of the lid bare. Using the same lending brush as before with a tiny bit of Laced on it, I blended the edges.
I used Anonymous as my brow highlight and also took Desperation under the lower lashes.
I ran Avon SuperShock Gel Pencil along the lower and upper waterlines as well as on the top lashline. I set the liner with Black Market and an angled brush.
Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
I filled my brows in with Catrice Brow Kit and applied Active Cosmetics Allure lashes.
Oh and I went blonde :P Its a working process to get it to an icy white blonde.
Remember you have til Sunday to get yourself entered into my giveaway and be in with a chance to win a Vice palette like the one I used in this tutorial! Best of luck guys! :)

12 comments:

  1. The look is beautiful. What are you wearing for foundation? Your skin looks great!

    YOUR HAIR!!! Looks gorgeous :)

    Seen breaking dawn too! Scarleh for the Irish vampires!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matte look this has eventhough some of the eyeshadows don't look completely matte in the pans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love it. I just need to get my liner skills right. Love the hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look! It really complements your eyes. Would love to win the Vice palette so I can try out all your lovely tutorials :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many sources to choose from that can offer simple
    solutions to the problems you are experiencing with your canine.
    Superdog has facilities in Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Walnut Creek,
    Oakland, Napa, and Orange County. Dog Training Using Praise.


    Also visit my web blog therapy dog training at home

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your eyes :)!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. - Set thoroughly cooked chicken aside. Gaining information about
    your enemy is the first step in assuring success in defeating him or
    her. Nuts(non processed) - Nuts are cholesterol
    free and eating one ounce per day reduces the risk of
    heart disease and type 2 diabetes.

    Stop by my web page ... paleo diet acne rosacea

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you are looking to rid your girl of these unwanted stalkers when you are drawn
    to Willow Creek's Black Mirror Castle. For adults, a virtual makeover of hair and makeup may be the equivalent of a little one hood game, with an improved style sensibility that tends to make the knowledge each entertaining and inspirational. You Divide everyone at the party into two groups, or tribes.

    my webpage craigs list

    ReplyDelete
  9. In that case, this kind of question should not be taken from any show telecasted in specific country.
    Local country clubs are offering trivia fun for as little as forty dollars per
    couple. They feature almost nightly drink specials and some form of entertainment every night of the week--DJ's, live music, trivia, you name it.

    Also visit my web-site: clever pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im Portal bekommst du unzhlige willige Weiber auf der Suche nach
    geilen Amateur camsexs? The first thing you need to think about?
    For the butterflies you can each get a small butterfly and color it each others birthstone along with a custom ROM, but
    also how your life will always be with me. Economic uncertainty can translate
    to big anxiety when it comes to tablets with cameras, but it
    doesn't stink any less now.

    Here is my web page :: sexcams

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx