Monday, 5 November 2012

Muse Blitz

Hi Everyone! Another tutorial using mainly the Vice Palette, this time bronze and smokey with a pop of crazy yellow gold frost. Hope you likey!
I began by applying my UDPP Original all over the lid, this step is not necessary if you dont have oily eyelids, which I do.
Next, as a colour base, I used the UD 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Wasteland all over the moving lid and blended the edges.
On a flat brush, I picked up Muse (a rich warm brown specled with gold) and pushed it all over where I applied Wasteland.

I used Laced on a large blending brush to help transition Muse into the browbone.

To help further with blending I applied Anonymous to the brow bone and inner corner to keep the eyes from looking tired.

I ran Wasteland and Muse using the same brush on the lower lashline and the pencil on the waterline also.
I took Black Market on an angled brush and quite liberally defined the lashline.

On a small brush I dotted a little bit of Blitz into the very center of the lid for an amazing pop of colour. Honestly, my camera skills do this colour no justice.


Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (review coming soon!)

Hope you guys like it! Much love xx Note: Some of the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for consideration by Urban Decay, all opinions are my own.

8 comments:

  1. Oh that's a gorgeous look, I love the colour combination, really striking and smoky!

    dpx


    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your tutorials! The pictures are high definitions as well which makes it so much easier for girls like me to follow the steps. I love this look. I must invest in this palette. The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this look. One of my favourites so far I think. The pop of yellow looks brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how adding the gold takes the look to another level!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such gorgeous eyes even without makeup D: And I love the pop of gold when you lower your lids <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!

    I just found your blog while I was looking for a good eye tutorial and I loved it! All the tutorials are incredible!

    I'll follow you from now one for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's just adorable on you. Your crystal blue eyes, flowing hair with blond streaks, and eye makeup to compliment it. Very nice look, and what is your secret to get perfect skin? What type of lipstick do you normally use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much! i have very dry skin, so it tends to stay clear i just make sure to take off my makeup every night and use a good moisturizer! usually just go for a lip balm..!

      Delete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx