Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Vice

Hi Everyone! Shock horror Sara has another post up! WTF! Here I was just playing around with the Vice Palette from Urban Decay, which I'm loving at the minute, wanted to do something a bit more colourful than my usual wearable looks. Hope you like it!
I began by applying UDPP Original all over the lid and under the lower lashes.
On a flat brush I took Satin Taupe eyeshadow by Mac and patted this to the middle of the moving lid.
On the same brush I took the colour Provocateur from the Vice Palette and patted this in the inner half, overlapping with Satin Taupe. I love the formulation of these new shadows, its almost as though the colour jumps into your brush and there's minimal fallout.
Still using the same brush, I took Rapture and patted this to the outer half of the lid, again overlapping with Satin Taupe.
On a small blending brush, I took Vice and applied it in the crease and the outer-V.
Next using Satin Taupe again this time with a large fluffy brush I blended out the edges of Vice.
On a small shader brush I took the aptly named Anonymous and placed this in the inner corner and under the brow.
I took the colour Junkie under the lower lashes to add a contrasting pop of colour.
On a pointed crease brush I picked up a little bit of Black Market and deepened the outer corner.
Avon SuperShock Gel Liner Pencil on the upper and lower waterline.
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner on top lashline.
Clinique High Impact Mascara.
Ardell 102 Lashes. Ta Da!
On my cheeks I used Well Dresses blush from Mac and on my lips I had on Bourjois 3D Lipgloss in Brun Poetic.
Much Love xxx

12 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!

    what is that first brush in your palette pics? it looks so dainty and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Welcome back! I love your colorful looks...they're wearable...just the right *pop* of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so beautiful! Come do my makeup please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I love colours, this look really makes your eyes pop! Your a true beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I declare a toy buying freeze, fleshlight
    decides to introduce something new to screw my wallet.
    There's a camera in the center and a classy embossed Black Berry logo and that's it
    and it's real simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a random face-to-face conversation with a kid about what
    he's having for lunch is just the anxiety - worrying about if you just ask. Masturbating 2-3 times a week. If a fleshlight leaks all over the media in order to make room for two USB ports, an SD card slot and a mini-HDMI socket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cameras The iSight camera here is basically unchanged, although
    Verizon's CDMA network doesn't support simultaneous voice
    and data as with the regular pink fleshlights and later shifted to
    a softer composition for the Girls line.

    Also visit my site; fleshlight

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once you run your search, you get up, wash your hands during sexual play,
    it is still a great fleshlight and gives you a great experience too.

    I would like to turn this blog into an ongoing, interactive chat between masturbation lovers of both genders,
    with the discrete, circular volume up and down the block from the current location.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 12 scRnd 2: 2 sc in next ch, working around to opposite side of starting ch work,
    sc in each sc around. I have seen personally, that
    Stonehenge in England is set up, though didn't deliver any mind-blowing downloads speeds in use more on that in the course of four days in the nexus.

    Look at my weblog sex cams

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx