Sunday, 26 August 2012

Bronze Smokey Eyes Using Urban Decay

Hi Everyone! After the few super dramatic looks I did with the UD 15 Year Anniversary Palette, I wanted to do one more tutorial with it but this time make it very wearable. So I have for you yet another goldy-bronzy smokey eye for ya, enjoy!
I began by applying UD Primer Potion all over the lid. I then took the colour Deeper, on a small flat brush and patted it all over the moving lid, up as far as the socket, leaving out the inner corner.

On a blending brush I picked up a little Naked from the Naked palette and used this to buff away the edges of Deeper.

On a flat shader brush I patted the colour Midnight Rodeo on to the inner half of the lid, overlapping with Deeper. Bewarned this colour falls out like crazy, so tap off your brush really well..!

On a small smudge brush, I took Blackout and deepened the outer corner and took it under the lower lashes also. I added a touch of Deeper onto the lower lashline as well.
I lined my upper and lower waterline with Avon SuperShock Gel Liner Pencil. I also dotted some of this on the upper lashline and smudged it in with an angled brush and a little Blackout. Same on bottom lashline.

Benefit They're Real! Mascara.
I filled in my brows with Catrice Brow Set.


Hope you guys like it! And let me know if yous are sick to the teeth of these bronze smokey looks..! :) Much Love x

10 comments:

  1. love it sara ,thanks for making my nights out more interesting with these looks!! Went for the aubergine/taupe sultry look last night it was fab. Love the gold/copper looks the most though as they suit me best x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad to be of help! It's what these tutorials are for, and you're very welcome missy :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your photos, so easy to follow, thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did a wonderful job! Love the colors you used... I am going to try to mimic this look the next time I go out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very beautiful! Gorgeous make-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning look.. so gorgeous!!! i love it :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful eyes . i like this blog .
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love yours looks, and you help me learn a lot, i miss your post..come back soon please ,sorry for my english, kisses from Spain :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you make this website yourself? Please reply back
    as I'm hoping to create my very own blog and want to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Kudos!

    Here is my web-site :: http://nataliesstyle.blogspot.com/2012/07/lemon-Pants-again_29.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx