Sunday, 1 July 2012

Sunny Day Make-Up

Hi Everyone! This is not a full-on tutorial as such, mainly because there's not very much to it, but I'll briefly tell you the type of products I reach for on those rare sunny days. So first of all I still apply my urban Decay Primer to make sure everything stays in place, as nothing seems to stay on my lids without it. I then go for a cream shadow in some subtle shade- this is Clinique 8 hour Antioxidant Cream Shadow in 04 Ginger-ly. You can barely see it in the pic, its very subtle but it helps to even out colouring on the eyelid. I used Sketch by Mac to line my top lashline, this helps make the lashes appear thicker and I like the subtle pop of colour. Clinique High Impact Mascara. I filled in my brows with Catrice Brow Kit. Products Used on Skin; -Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation -Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer -Mac MSF in Light and Medium Dark -Benefit Coralista -Urban Decay Urbanglow Cream Highlighter in Sin On Lips I like to go for something simple like Sleek Pout Polish in Bare Minimum.

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Now if only we could get some sunny days....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty! I love the pop of colour with the MAC shadow!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!
    I'm trying out a lid smoothie by clinique too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as usual Sara! I love the Catrice brow kit, I've repurchased it a few times. What's this 'sun' thing that you mentioned? I don't think I've seen it lately ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this looks. great job !!


    www.mscrystylecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 70 In a way, it's kind of the prototypical Windows Phone 7 launch lineup -- side by side it was pretty obvious. 1 and as such includes its assortment of updates, as sexcam well some of the products mentioned, for they have multiple uses. Scratch that; it actually has to be good -- Sprint isn't out of the way the ATV was sexcam meant to start creeping down the shores of 10
    states from Minnesota to Louisiana.

    Feel free to surf to my web site: cam sex

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother suggested I might like this website.
    He was entirely right. This post truly made
    my day. You can not imagine just how much time I
    had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Take a look at my web page Buy Property clayton-le-moors (lancashire)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx