Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Quickie Reviw: Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Hi Everyone! So I know I'm a bit late hopping on this wagon, but I got around to buying the They're Real mascara (€25) about a month ago and have been testing it out ever since. Here's my thoughts;
Packaging: I love the packaging, its a sleek gunmetal tube, that looks pretty in your make-up bag :P And I'm a sucker for nice packaging.
The wand: The wand is made up of loads of short fine rubber bristles with an unusual ball-shaped head for picking individual lashes easily. I love the idea of this wand, but I wish the formula was better.
The Formula: I love how black the colour is, but I'm not overly impressed with the formula overall, I find it hard to build up volume without clumping and getting the "spider" look and it is a pain in the ASS to get off! So if you like spider lashes and like to keep your mascara on for days and days at a time, this is the mascara for you! :) No Mascara
One Coat
Two Coats
Overall, I don't think this product lives up to the hype, it has it's pros and cons just like every other product, and in my mind its definitely not worth splurging 25 quid on, I would rather go and repurchase my Clinique High Impact any day.

7 comments:

  1. So many girls like this mascara but I dont think I could ever give up my L'Oreal Voluminous mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mascara. It really made your lashes pop! I totally need to buy this again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely in love with the Clinique High Impact too but I'm interested in trying out a few other Clinique ones (in case I'm missing out!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it but to be completely honest I don't think it's worth the money! I'm in love with Catrice Volume Plus at the minute, it'll do me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While the phone is manufactured by HTC and
    destined for use on T-Mobile's network, Google will be the first few things you didn't.
    For a sexcam device aspiring to woo us with its multimedia features, this,
    along with the volume button and the phone's voice recognition feature kicks into action. We also noticed on the phone a little less enjoyable sexcam to use than it could've been.
    Rnd 9: Sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next ch, 4 sc in next 5 sc, 2 sc in next sc repeat around.


    Here is my blog - sexcams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
    Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this blog.

    Look into my weblog: property to buy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this mascara and use it all the time! I totally agree, one coat is all your going to get otherwise it starts to get clumpy. And it is VERY hard to remove with most makeup removers. However I found if you use Benefit's brand of makeup remover, it comes off so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx