Monday, 16 July 2012

Monday Lip Swatch: Gosh Darling

Hi Everyone! Sorry about skipping these swatch posts this past few weeks, I haven't had a laptop! I'm currently loaning one of my friend, so I'm trying to get as many posts ready to go as I can and have them automatically post later. So, that said, this week's swatch is the infamous Darling by Gosh. This was my first nude lipstick (which I recently repurchased, €11.95) and at first I thought it was going to be completely unwearable. Then I discovered the trick to making it look nice is to gently pat it on with your finger, not slapping it on straight from the bullet. It is a creamy texture with absolutely no shimmer (yay!) that goes on quite opaquely. The colour itself is a very pale beige with a pink undertone. It's perfect with a smokey eye, I love it!

3 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous on your lips! I got the horrible nude Barry M one and it was like chalk, that completely turned me off nude lipstick. This is very pretty though, you could do a gorgeous sixties look with a smokey eye and this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! I hear a lot of people on blogs complain about how unflattering it is but I rather enjoy the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Great blog! The last post is very interesting and beautiful! Let's follow each other, if you agree, then let me know!)))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx