Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Jewel Tone Eye Tutorial

Hi Everyone! My family got me the best souvenir ever from their holidays - the Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette! I didn't realize they even sold it anymore! This is just a look using mainly that palette, hope you like it!
So first of all, I primed my lid with Urban Decay Primer Potion as usual.
I wanted to have a nice dark base for the colour I wanted to use so I smudged Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in zero along the lashline and all over the moving lid, leaving the inner corner free.
On a flat shader brush I took the colour Half Truth and patted this along where I put the eyeliner. Bewarned - these shimmer shadows fall out like crazy.
I took a clean blending brush and buffed away the harsh line at the socket.
Next, using the same brush, I took a little bit of Tease from the Naked2 palette (you can use any transition colour you like) and buffed this in to the socket to create a nice transition between the Half Truth colour and the browbone.
I lined my upper and lower waterlines and under the lower lashline with Zero again.
Taking a small smudge brush, I picked up the colour Evidence and placed it right over where I put the liner.
Next I lined my upper lashline with Blackout and an angled brush.

I added an inner corner highlight with Midnight 15.

Clinique High Impact Mascara and Ardell 102 Lashes.
>

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful look! Those are some killer lashes :D

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!! So gorgeous, I love these sorts of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Stunning :)

    I adore your eyes!

    Amy xx
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look :)you should do more looks using this UD palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this look is sooo stunning! :)

    hope you have a fab day ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great makeup!

    http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, that palette is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this it makes your eyes really pop! :)new follower btw!

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely AMAZING make-up tutorial! Love your blog and became your latest follower :)

    http://p0larmilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really amazing tutorial! Thank you :)

    http://p0larmilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Can you tell me what brand your smudge brush is?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Its a crownbrush one :) hope this helps..!

      Delete
  12. OMG! can it look better than this? No. You have such beautiful face and eyes so it couldn´t really look better! So inspiring, and what a sense for colors you have. Wow! Great makeup blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rnd 5: Sc in each sc around, join with dc in last dc
    sexcam of previous row, dc in next 8 dc, sl st in first sc, ch 2, 2 sc in each sc around.

    Row 20 -21: With Color B, join with sl st in first sc twice, sc in each sc around,
    join with sl st in top of first ch-3 total of 34 shells.


    Stop by my blog post ... sex cam

    ReplyDelete
  14. We found the Droid, the DROID without looking the first bird that she brings to every carrier over the threshold.
    If you drop any silverware, than guests will be staring at me at the worst neighbor ever, is eased.



    Take a look at my web blog: sexcam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, its nice post regarding media print, we all understand media is a fantastic source of data.


    my webpage - property to buy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx