Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Sultry Cat Eyes Tutorial

Hi Everyone! Its tutorial time! I wore this out to a friend's birthday and I loved it because it's a little darker than what I usually go for. And for the love of God I could not think of a better name for it hahah. Well, hope you like it! I began by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lid and under the lower lashes. On a large shadow brush I took Inglot 352 and washed it all over the lid, concentrating on the inner corner and browbone. Next, on a blending brush I took some Tease from the Naked2 palette and applied it in the socket softly. From the Smashbox Girls on Film Smokebox palette I took the deep aubergine colour, Royal, and applied it in the socket, blending with Tease to create dramatic depth. Next on a pencil brush, from the same Smokebox palette I took the deep blue, Nocturnal, and applied heavily under the lower lashes, extending in a wing. I lined my eyes with Inglot Gel Liner 77, winged it out and took it to a point in the inner corner. Benefit Bad Gal Lash and Ardell Wispies. Et Voila! On my cheeks I wore Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie and on my lips I used YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick #13 Peche Passion.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks fantastic on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the step by step tutorial, and the finished look is gorgeous! Will defo try this one out :)

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love this! Gonna try it this weekend! I love your make up looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your makeup looks! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I can't wait to try this myself!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx