Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Recent Treats: Urban Decay & Benefit

Hi Everyone! I've been doing some make-up shopping in the last few weeks and wanted to share some of the goodies I picked up. I guess some call it a haul..? First up, Urban Decay Afterglow Glide on Cheek Tint in Quickie and Urbanglow Cream Highlighter in Sin, €28 each. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll have noticed that I've included Quickie in many looks, as I got it as a free sample before but the tiny little pot (which lasted me months and months) was finally scraped clean and I just had to get the full size. And I decided to give Sin a go as I haven't replaced my Mac Creme Colour Base in Shell since I finished it a few months ago. Plus the packaging is Divine. With a double D. These are seriously good enough to eat. Now the Benefit goodies! The mini BadGal Lash Mascara came free with Glamour magazine (trust me I wouldn't have bought it otherwise). I was doing hair at a charity event last week and Benefit had a pop-up shop at it so when I got half a chance I ran over to spend some money I didn't really have, as you do :) I walked away with Coralista Boxed Blush, €35, which I'm LOVING at the minute. It instantly makes you look 10 times healthier and glowier than before, it's fantastic. I also got They're Real Beyond Mascara, €25, on which I will do a separate review soon, though I'm at two minds about it so far, I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Well that's all folks, have you tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx