Sunday, 24 June 2012

Rainy Day Make-Up

Hi Everyone! This is a look I did last week and I think I was subconsciously reflecting the depressing weather we've been having this past few days. Not my usual type of look, greys and blacks, as they tend to do nothing for my already grey-blue eyes, but the pop of teal blue liner kind of saves it I think. Hope you like it! So the first thing I did was prime my lid with UDPP and with a flat shader brush apply Inglot 501 to the inner half of the lid. On a small blending type brush I took Print by Mac and swept it in a winged shape to the outer half of the lid and pulled it into the socket area. I blended the edges with a clean blending brush. Next on an angled brush, I picked up some Carbon by Mac, and lined my lashline, pulling the colour up as I went along to create an exaggerated but soft type of line. I blended the line a little with the same brush I used with Print. I lined my waterline with Mac Technakohl Liner in Practice Makes Perfect. I used Inglot 352 as a brow and inner corner highlight. The subtle pink tone in this helps hide blue-ish dark circles. I ran YSL Shocking Liquid Liner along the top lashes for added definition. Benefit They're Real Mascara. I filled in my brows with Catrice Brow Kit - fantastic choice if you're ash-toned like me! On my cheeks I wore Benefit Coralista Blush and on my lips I used Sleek Pout Polish in Bare It All.

11 comments:

  1. i need that eyebrow kit, yours look amazing!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single post you do Sara - this is the soundtrack for me...

    blondie - aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your hair is beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!

    You are so talented and all your makeup looks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your make-up is absolutely beautiful! And you're gorgeous, dear!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaah I agree with the comment above, your hair is really pretty! :D

    I love your looks! Have you thinked about making videos? Like tutorials and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks seriously gorgeous, I adore the finished look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your eye makeup is really flawless, you look so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning :)

    http://cosmetique1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try a less clumpy mascara - perhaps Lash Blast or something similar with fine rubber 'bristles'. The make up is lovely, but the clumpy stick together lashes take away from the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That mascara never grew on me to be honest :) pity they don't sell Cover Girl where I live!

      Delete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx