Monday, 11 June 2012

Monday Lip Swatch: YSL Rouge Volupte Peach Passion

Hi Everyone! I've been super hectic this last 2 weeks, apologies for not posting anything, I just haven't had a minute to spare. I have a few posts lined up for you this week however, beginning with this weeks lip swatch! I got this last weekend in Dublin, me and the boyfriend were down for a concert and of course I had to take a dander down to Brown Thomas... This is my first Yves Saint Laurent lipstick, and I must say I'm loving it. I had no idea about what qualities their lipsticks have or anything, so I went purely with the packaging. Its stunning. The texture is creamy and when you apply it to the lips, it feels like it melts on. The pigmentation is great, but I need to reapply every hour or so, which is a pity because my lips end up drying like mad (I can't tell if thats the lipstick's fault or not though). The main thing that I got his for was of course the amazing colour. Its a beautiful peachy coral type that doesn't look orange (which most peaches look like with my pale skin). It has a very subtle fruity scent which is lovely. Please excuse my chapped lips in the photos too :/ Approx RRP €31

6 comments:

  1. I really want a YSL lipstick!
    The colour is gorgeous!
    How perfect are your lips?! Mine are always dry and chapped!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this on you! it's such a great colour!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh now I don't know which YSL lippie to buy, Peach passion, tender peach or faubourg!! Have to buy over the net, bit tricky deciding :) You look amazing as always

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx