Thursday, 10 May 2012

Summer's Coming! Tutorial

Hi Everyone! I'm absolutely loving these peachy colours at the minute, they're so pretty. I only now realise I used all Mac shadows, so apologies about being so boring, its just handy when they're all in the one palette :) Feel free to use any colours you have that are similar. Hope you like it!
As always, urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lid.
On a flat shader brush I applied Naked Lunch to the inner half of the lid.
On the same brush, I took Expensive Pink and applied this to the middle part of the lid, overlapping with Naked Lunch to help blend the two together.
On a stiff blending brush I applied Sketch into the outer corner and under the lower lashline.
Next, I used Samoa Silk on a large blending brush to create a soft peachy transition in the crease.
To hide dark bits in the inner corner I popped in a bit of Blanc Type. I applied some on the browbone too.
I created a winged liner with Yves Saint Laurent Shocking Liquid Liner Pen. I also applied some Makeup Store Awesome Performance pencil in a plum colour (it doesn't give me a name or number).
Avon SuperShock Max Mascara.
I filled in my brows with Catrice Starlight Espresso.
My absolute favourite lashes; Ardell Wispies.

On my cheeks I wore Mac powder blush in Well Dressed and on my lips I had on Mac Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Happy Hibiscus.
Natural Light
With Flash
Much Love xx

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Am all inspired again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of your make up looks! I will be trying this one next

    http://blushfulbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is stunning! love the shade expensive pink, its gorgeous.

    http://beautythrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx