Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Spring Sunset Inspired Eyes Tutorial

Hi Everyone! So I was happy out doing this tutorial, feeling good about actually getting something done, and I go to edit the photos, and I realize this is like the 100th look I've done with these same type of colours! What's wrong with me? I guess I automatically veer towards these shades because they suit me, but it must be very boring lol. Apologies. Hope you like it anyway :) The inspiration:
I began by applying uDPP all over the lid. On a flat brush I picked up some Mac Mineralize Eyeshadow in In the Sun and applied it over the moving part of the lid.
Next on a large blending brush, I took some Inglot 368 and washed it softly in the socket and under the lower lashes.
I used Skimp from the urban Decay Mariposa palette as my inner corner and browbone highlight.
I ran Avon SuperShock Gel Liner along my top lashes and tightlined. Don't worry about it being neat, were going to smudge it out.
Taking an angled brush and Inglot 63, I smudged the liner around and created a slightly winged shape.
I ran more SuperShock on the waterline and used the remaining product on the brush to blend it through the lashes.
Clinique High Impact Mascara.
I filled in my brows using the Gosh Brow Kit.
Ardell Wispies- used once before.
On my cheeks I wore Mac Well Dressed and on my lips I had on Smashbox Lipgloss in Pout.
Natural Light
With flash
Much Love xx

9 comments:

  1. Hey Sara! Your blogs is rapidly becoming one of my favourites! Love all the looks you do and as a makeup artist myself you give me inspiration on my bad days! :) I also work for Inglot so it's nice to see you using some of their eyeshadows! :) I've just started my own blog recently, would love you to take a look! :)

    http://frankelyscarlett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning... Seriously, all my comments sound the same really ;)I need to try this myself or have you do it for me, yes, that would be a lot better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers Sara, those colours are just amazing with your eye colouring. Another smasher! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The camera really loves you Sara,gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your skin looks flawless! what foundation did you had on? also i'm loving the ombre hair! :D a post on the hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much! I used revlon Colorstay in Buff I think :) Yeah I've been thinking about doing a general 'how I take care of my hair' type of post, maybe tomorrow :)

      Delete
  6. WOW! Your makeup is amazing! Your skin is flawless. I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post, you look stunning!
    I am now following you!
    I would love it if you would check out my blog :)
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx