Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Review: Clinique High Lengths Mascara

Hi Everyone! I've been trying out this mascara for a few weeks and I figured I'd share my thoughts on it.
First of all, the packaging is nice and simple, typical Clinique. Very hard to photograph mind :).
Now, The Wand. It's a comb-style wand (or "willow" as the wbsite describes it) which looks kind of scary to be honest. It is however, super easy to use and I don't end up with blobs on my eyelid and it separated the lashes beautifully.
The downside: I find the poison green that peeps out through the mascara positively repulsive. It looks like snot or bile or something equally disgusting. Why not just make a nice black wand?
No mascara.
2 coats of High Lengths. It does what it says on the tin: makes my lashes look long, lovely and separated. It's not for those of you who like the "fake-lash" look, to me this is the perfect day-time mascara. Also it lasts really well and is easy to take off at night. Definitely a winner for me. 4/5
RRP: €19.00

2 comments:

  1. This is next on my list to try now, it looks gorgeous, weirdy wand or not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, I think you could get a free sample of this at the mascara swap at clinique? I was thinking of trying it if the offer is still on, definately want to try it now! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx