Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Quickie review: Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

Hi Everyone! Sorry I've been so quiet here this last week, I've just been really hectic. I promise loads of exciting new looks coming next week for sure :) In the meantime, I want to do a quick review of the new Maybelline Mascara which I got a few weeks back.
It claims all sorts of fiber-technology gibber-jabber, which for the most part is true - it does lengthen my lashes, but I can't get any volume with this which I like in any mascara. I do like the brush though. The packaging isn't the best however, its very cheap and light.
No mascara
3 Coats of Illegal Length.
I do like this for natural looking lashes (everyday) and its not going to break the bank but I doubt I'll repurchase. This will not replace my Clinique High Impact :)

7 comments:

  1. I was wondering how well this worked. Well I'll be skipping this. I rather have volume over length, so this is a no go for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see this! I think you're right I also like a good volume mascara so it probably isn't going to be for me either! Thanks for the review as it's great to actually see what its like!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, it looks amazing on you even though I don't use Maybelline products x

    PS. Consider turning Captcha OFF on your blog. It's very hard to comment. Afraid of hate mail? Simply choose to approve your comments instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. think I've fixed it now, did it work? :)

      Delete
  4. I bought this mascara and love the length but agree that the volume is not there. This morning I put a coat of my regular mascara on first (Covergirl Lash Blast Volume)and then a coat of Illegal Length. I like it a lot better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have taken before and after pics and it improves mine a lot! It is my favorite mascara. I put 2 coats on then put the exact eyesights mascara on by covergirl. I have changing eyes so with the length it makes it amazing. And the exact eyesights has volume in so it makes it better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your eyes look so much better without mascara <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx