Friday, 11 May 2012

My Top 5 Pink-Toned Lipsticks

Hi Everyone! So the title of this post is pretty self-explanatory :) Just want to show some swatches of my favorite pink lippies. Some of these I have purchased myself, some have been given to me for tutorial purposes by the lovely girls at beaut.ie. first, Avon Apricot Mystery. This is a beautiful coral-ish shade with a pink shift, really fresh.
Bobbi Brown Lip Color 21 Pale Pink. Sorry about the crap photos guys, I need to work on my photography skills methinks. I love this, its a real "my lips but better" type of colour.
Mac Pro Longwear Lipstick in Happy Hibiscus. I have to not smile when I wear this because it makes my teeth look incredibly yellow, but I love my pale lips, so what can ya do? The only way I can apply this to make it look ok is to pat it on with my finger, same way that I apply the likes of Darling by Gosh.
Mac Satin Lipstick in Snob. Love love love. What can I say? Another no-smile shade though. :)
Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup. This is my go-to, everyday colour, it goes with everything and I adore the texture (and scent! yum yum!). What are your favorites? Much Love x

5 comments:

  1. love the bobbi browns pale pink :) my fav at the moment is shu uemuras coral lip gloss and also bobbi browns angel pink... addicted to lipsticks and glosses! x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Creme Cup.My go to Lipstick is MAC's Syrup:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creme Cup must be my favorite lipstick ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more of a red lipstick kinda girl so I don't really own that many pinks...but I do really like Youngblood "just pink". It's not too light for my taste and it's moisturizing!

    I can see why Creme Cup is your fave, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you ever tried avon colour pout or carnation or avon colourdisiac satinsheets?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx