Monday, 14 May 2012

Monday Lip Swatch: Nars Mascate

Hi Everyone! This is just a quick swatch post, I thought it was a good idea, so you guys have something to read between tutorials. I'm going to include colours that I don't use in tutorials very often, and first up its Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Mascate, a bold true red. I love matte lipsticks, mainly because I'm so lazy when it comes to reapplying, it's great when they stay on for a long time like this one does. Apologies for my desperate photos, it was super cloudy outside :( wah. Price: €26 for 2.4ml Packaging: Matte black classic Nars, very slim tube.
Much Love xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh that's a gorgeous colour, looks fabulous against your skin tone too!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooOoo, it's beautiful! your lips are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour. Suits you doll xx
    Sara
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx