Monday, 28 May 2012

Monday Lip Swatch: Kate Moss for Rimmel 003

Hi Everyone! This week's swatch is #003 from the Kate Moss collection for Rimmel. This is the nudest shade in the range, and I bought mine the last day on a whim (coz I just don't have enough nude lippies in my collection :P) This is actually one of the darkest nudes I own, I tend to go for the palest of the pale shades, and I was pleasantly surprised by how wearable this is, I'm always afraid of looking too nineties with a brown toned lip colour. This is nice because its not so pale as to make you look like death warmed up, but it's still subtle enough to not compete with the rest of your make-up. And it doesn't make teeth look awfully yellow, which is always good. Have you tried this?
RRP €6.95

9 comments:

  1. This shade is gorgeous on you, I am so tempted to pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks amazing on your lips! It would make mine disappear! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are your recs on a really pale nude lippie? I find them all too dark as with lip liners, tia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something like Darling by Gosh. I find the same with lipliner so I generally opt for a nice pale pink rather than an actual nude :)

      Delete
  4. Love this shade. I used to wear a Rimmel lipstick - in the 90s - called Earth Star. This is very similar but not as brown x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh it looks lovely, definitely my sort of colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous on you Sara - but everything is gorgeous on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty, loving the new shades that Kate has just brought out for Rimmel. Will have to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx