Monday, 21 May 2012

Monday Lip Swatch: Clarins Rosy Coral

Hi Everyone! This week's swatch is Clarins Rouge Prodige True Colour & Shine Lipstick in Rosy Coral.
Apologies for the flashy photo, it's the only way I could get the colour to look the way it does in real life. This is a beautiful easy-to-wear summer colour and I'm totally in love with it at the moment. Its the perfect peachy-pink, and its sheer but buildable and very moisturizing. I don't think it has quite the staying power it claims on the Clarins website, but it's one of those 'I don't need a mirror to touch-up' shades :) And if you like nice smelling lip products, you'll love this, it's deliciously fruity. This is a very petty complaint but when I read the name of the lipstick, I think of porrige (Prodige) hahah.
RRP €20.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx