Sunday, 6 May 2012

Minky Pin-Up Eyes Tutorial

Hi Everyone! There's nothing overly special about this look, be nice for a night out and that. I just wanted to try out the Smashbox Softbox palette the generous people over at Beaut.ie. I hope you like it!
The first thing I did was prime my eyelid using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
On a flat shader brush I applied Minx onto the outer half of the lid. I then blended out the edges with a large blending brush.
I also took some of the Minx colour under the lower lashes.
Next I took the shimmery muted pink colour, Fizz, on a medium shader brush and applied it to the inner half of the lid and overlapping it slightly with Minx.
Next I took the matte bone colour, Vanilla, on a stubby shader brush and applied it to the browbone and inner corner. I also took some Tease from the Naked2 palette on a large blending brush and applied it in the crease softly.

I used Inglot Gel Liner to line my upper lashline and upper waterline. Don't worry about it being perfect, the next step will fix any mistakes.
On an angled brush I took Blackout from the Naked2 palette and patted it along the gel liner to "blur" any bumps.
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Ardell 102 Lashes. I filled in my brows with Gosh Brow Kit(the darkest colour)
On my lips I wore Clinique Lipliner in Baby Buff and Mac Lipstick in Creme de Nude.

14 comments:

  1. I love this look, its really beautiful! These sorts of shades are my favourite.

    http://beautythrill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looks amazing!! :) It's a real classy look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo beautiful :) your hair looks really pretty too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, the look is amazing. you look beautiful doll:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super pretty look, I'd wear this like everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! How do you get the liner so perfect? Or is it just practice? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gonna be trying this one out tomorrow! I adore your make up looks :)

    http://blushfulbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair is there any chance you could show a picture from the back?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't take one to show the back, sorry! But here's the tutorial to how I did it :)
      http://dazzlelight1991.blogspot.com/2012/03/bouncy-waves-tutorial.html

      Delete
  9. Very pretty, I love how the softly blended eyeshadows contrast with the dramatic winged liner and lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, I love these type of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous look, i want this for my wedding make up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you! Let me know if you try it out! :)

      Delete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx