Thursday, 3 May 2012

Everyday Makeup Look

Hi Everyone! Another quick post today til I get back to posting more tutorials. This is my everyday / work / in-a-hurry make-up look. I vary it slightly, sometimes I go for a simple matte flesh colour on the lid, if I have five minutes to spare I might add a flicky liner, but my main concerns are to cover up my dark circles and to fill in my brows.

What I used- Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer (which is a light coverage foundation), Mac Studiofinish Concealer, MSf in Light and Medium Dark, Gosh Brow Kit, Clinique Lid Smoothie 04 Ginger-ly, Loreal ColourAppeal Eyeshadow Platinum Beige, Clinique High Impact Mascara, Clinique Blushwear Creme Stick 02 Peachy Blush and Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup.

The products that i took with me today was the blush, lipstick and the concealer. What are your everyday must-haves? :) Much love xx

3 comments:

  1. Covering dark circles, filling in brows, and eyeliner are my everyday must-haves! It just makes such a big difference for me. Although, I normally apply foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara as well. Oh and lip balm!!! I don't know how I would live without my Burt's Bees!

    Your everyday look is very simple and pretty, let's your natural beauty shine through :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Creme Cup, only got it recently and wonder how I lasted so long without it! I always have to have gel eyeliner. I love the Inglot one at the moment, lasts all day . <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are so gorgeus without make up! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx