Saturday, 12 May 2012

Flirty Neutral Eyes Tutorial

Hi Everyone! Another fun tutorial for you today, perfect for a date, or night out (mind I walked around like this all day) and my obsession with neutrals continues :) Hope ya like it!
I applied urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden all over.
For this look I used the Naked2 palette, and I started off by applying Foxy (a pale yellow toned matte shade) all over the lid as a base. I find that Eden creases on me easily, has anyone noticed that? Or do I have crazy oily lids?
On a large blending brush I buffed Tease into the socket and blended out softly.
On a pointy crease brush I applied Snakebite into the socket and along the top lashline.
I also took Snakebite under the lower lashes.
I applied Bootycall (light shimmery pink) in the tearduct and under the brow.
With an angled brush and Blackout, I lined the lashline softly.
Clinique High Impact Mascara
I filled in my brows with the Gosh Brow Kit (darkest shade).
Ardell 120's. Et Voila!
Much love! XX

21 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I think you have definatly pushed me to get the naked 2 palette! New Follower! Becki x

    http://dreamswithbutterflys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks for following! believe me, the Naked2 is worth every penny! :) x

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I am so going to try this right now for work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I'll be trying this out tonight. ♥ xoxo

    traincars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes are stunning :)

    Amy x
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should make youtube videos:) they would be amazing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried filming doing makeup before, it was so embarrasing, I dont know hahah :) maybe at some stage x

      Delete
  6. I love your tutorials Sara, I follow them far better than video ones, this is fantastic, going to do it today :) Thanks a million! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thanks so much! let me know how it goes! xx

      Delete
    2. I agree with MissGreenEyes, it makes it easier for learners (like me) if you are able to go at your own pace, and get a clear image of each step :)

      Delete
  7. I'm on a spending ban Sara... DAMN YOU. Naked 2 must be mine now. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think of it as not going out for 2 nights..? 40 euro = 8 drinks :) xx

      Delete
  8. Super great job lovely! I love the shape of your eyes! It´s so perfect for smokey eyes!
    Xoxo, Maddeline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously Sara, you can do no wrong! another gorgeous look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely sara - I love it when you use a palette so that you can recreate the look easily

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you lined your eye with a soft shadow, that looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning, you look a little like Carmen Electra in the last 2 photos x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What glue do you use on the false eye lashes? I tried the standard stuff and my eyes get incredibly red (and a little swollen) after I remove the lashes, and they stay that way for a day or two, so I must be allergic. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the original Duo glue which contains latex which is a common allergen. You can buy specially formulated latex free lash adhesives, maybe give them a go? But stop using the glue you have for the time being, let me know how you get on! X

      Delete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx