Wednesday, 25 April 2012

La Roche Posay Haul

Hi Everyone! I recently purchased some new moisturizers in an attempt to re-vamp my make-up kit (currently I have a mish-mash of skincare products, and I'd like to just stick to one brand) and LRP is a good one for me, because its suitable for even the most sensitive skin types and its a little fancy but not too pricey (I buy all my skincare products for my kit with my own money). Also when you buy one of their moisturizers, you get a cool wee set of travel sized goodies, including a full sized Thermal Spring Water Mist. Nice!
I was given a few samples (thanks Janice!) to try out and the one I liked most for dry skin was the Nutritic Transforming Care for Dry Skin €16 for 40ml. It has a pleasant subtle scent to it and I only need to use a pea-sized amount to cover the entire face.
I also got Effaclar M Mattifying Moisturizer €17 for 40ml, to use on my more oily or combination skin clients and have yet to test it out properly, but it has a nice fresh scent and felt nice on the back of my hand..? Let me know if you've tried this!
Now, the freebies!
Thermal Spring Water Mist - Sensitive Skin. "Natural Anti-Oxidant, Soothes and Softens"
Toleriane Soothing Protective Care - Normal to Combination Intolerant Skin.
Anthelios XL 50+ spf .
Physiological ultra-fine Scrub - Gently Smoothes and Purifies.
Toleriane Dermo Cleanser - Make-up removal fluid.

9 comments:

  1. I love la roche posay :) I'm thinking about switching back to it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you buy from to get all the freebies? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my local chemist in Donegal Town. :)

      Delete
  3. I got this freebie too in my local Sam McCauley's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist
    with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
    Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog Can i refinance mortgage With Bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work
    and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

    Visit my webpage: virgin islands vacation packages all inclusive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaa, its рleaѕant cοnversаtion about this pаrаgraph hеre at thіs weblog, I haѵe гead аll that, so at thіs tіmе me also сοmmеnting
    hеre.

    Μy page ... http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/v2-cigs-review-authentic-Smoking-experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
    somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks
    would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Many thanks

    Here is my homepage - garcinia cambogia extract

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit this blog on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date information.

    Here is my web page ... buy a flat

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx