Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Phineas and ferb Series: Perry the Platypus

Hi Everyone! So this is the last look in this little series, and I figured I'd go all out :) I didn't make a tutorial of this, as its not something anyone's likely to recreate but I hope you like it. Perry is by far my favourite character in the show, he's just class. Below you can see him as Agent P and then as regular Perry whom the boys got as a pet because it looks like he's looking at them both at the same time. How cute! I had a hard time finding the perfect "Perry" colour, and Vanessa's Paradise looked promising in the pan, but unfortunately it turned a fairly regular blue on skin :/ I channelled the brown fedora hat in the contouring and his orange beak in the coral lips. I wanted to make the eyes look quite "bird-ish" if that makes sense, though I know he's not a bird, he's a platypus. Lol.















Products used:
SKIN
-Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
-Mac Studiofinish Concealer
-GOSH Pressed Powder
-Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzer

LIPS
-Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick #12
-GOSH Lipgloss #0084

EYES
-UDPP in Eden
-Catrice Eyeshadow in Vanessa's Paradise
-Inglot 63 and 351
-Rimmel GlamEyes Liquid Liner
-Avon SuperShock Gel Liner
-GOSH White Pencil Liner
-A generic brand multi-coloured glitter
-Avon SuperShock Max Mascara
-Ardell Lashes #134


See what I mean about Vanessa's Paradise? Oh well. Have a great week guys! X

16 comments:

  1. I love this! So pretty and daring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this most than other Phineas makeup tutorial. You look soooooo dazzling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing! I actually have no idea how you did that but I think it is completely awesome. You def have the mad skills!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove it!! LOVE the inspiration as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your look on tumblr and thank goodness someone linked back to your blog! I love your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously lady, you are the QUEEN of eye makeup. This is absolutely stunning. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all the lovely comments guys, must start doing more looks like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg wow i LOVE this... you have inspired my paddys day eye makeup (wont be half as good but ill give it a go) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God, you have a blog?? I have been reading you on beaut.ie, but I had no idea you're blogging! It's so nice to see you do more awesome looks, keep good job :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! And I love the inspiration hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! It reminds me of what Illamasqua would advertise!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx