Saturday, 17 March 2012

Julieg713 Inspired Naked2 Eyes

Hi Everyone! My lovely friend Sara got me the Naked2 Palette as an early birthday present (she said she couldn't have it around the house any longer, temping her haha). I saw Julie's tutorial a while back and decided to recreate it coz it was super pretty. I was concerned about wether it would suit my blue eyes but I'm really pleased with the finished result! I'll be wearing this for a mad night out tonight to celebrate Paddy's Day! (NOT "Patty's"!!!) To see the original vid, go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-QPlwK2Aj8, sorry, can someone tell me how to put a link up please? Well, hope you like!


I began by applying uDPP in Eden all over lid. I wasnt sure what the fallout would be like with these shadows so I left my skin for later in case.

On a flat shader brush I took the colour Busted and patted this on the outer half of the lid and blended the egdes with a clean blending brush. Busted is what I wanted Hustle from the first palette to be.


Next, on a blending brush I used Tease (love it) as the crease colour and buffed it out really well.


On a flat shader brush I took YDK a gorgeous shimmer and applied it in the inner half of the lid. Make sure to tap your brush off well, this falls like crazy, but it gives a beautiful effect.


On a short shader I used foxy as a brow highlight. On the same brush I took Blackout and smudged it along the lashes (no liner in this look).



I ran Avon SuperShock Gel Liner on the waterline and with an angled brush smudged it along the lower lashes. I also took some more Busted and blended under the lashes.



Avon Super Enchant Mascara.

At this point I cleaned up under my eyes and applied my base, concealer and powder and also filled in my brows with the Gosh Brow Kit.

Ardell Demi 120 lashes et voila!

On my cheeks I wore YSL Blush radiance 01 and on my lips I went for OCC Lip Tar in Hush.



Natural Light & with flash





Much Love xx

7 comments:

  1. Oooh this is gorrrrrrrgeous, I need to try asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Karen, let me know how you get on! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!!! love it so much. you are so talented. xx

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! I am reminded yet again that I need to buy more brushes, great tutorial!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowzers!! looks gawjus, what base do you use? Your skin is flawless

    ReplyDelete
  6. bitters - I believe I used revlon Colorstay foundation in this one, and always plenty of mac studiofinish concealer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm new! This is such a stunning look! I have the UD naked palette but it never looks this good when I use it! Hair is fab too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx