Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Phineas and Ferb Series: Ferb

Hi Everyone! Time for the second look of this series, this time its Ferb. I mainly went with the colours that he wears (green, purple, cream) because they're just lovely. Ferb is a semi-mute genius of a little boy who is a sort of constant presence in the show but might only get one line in an episode, the poor pet. Well hope you enjoy!


As per usual, I started by applying urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lid.

On a flat shader, I applied INGLOT 17, a shimmery moss green all over the lid. I'd never used this colour before, I couldn't believe how lovely it was.


On a stiff blender I picked up Catrice eyeshadow in 370 Don't Lie Lac! and applied this into the crease and under the lower lashes, blending out with a fluffy blending brush.


On a short shader brush I took some INGLOT 351 and placed this under the eyebrow and into the inner corner.


To add some depth to the outer corner I used INGLOT 63 on a pointed crease brush and blended it out through the lower lashes.


I ran GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Woody Green along the top and bottom waterline and rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner along the top lashline quite thickly.

rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara and Ardell 134 lashes (sure why not?)And some silver glitter liner along the bottom. Et voila!






3 comments:

  1. I love Phinease and Furb! haha!

    I found you on makeupbee :)
    Following you.

    Stop by my blog sometime <3

    http://www.makeupinsider.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You are too good at doing makeup!
    I love those eyelashes too, how fun.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx