Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Phineas and Ferb Series: Candace

Hi Everyone! So it's week 3 of the P&F series, and its Candace's turn. She is probably my faveourite character in the show apart from Perry (coming next week, yay!). Candace is your typical high strung teenager, intent upon "busting" her brothers and having a successful date with her boyfriend, Jeremy (usually simultaneously). Enjoy!


I began by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lid and under the lower lashes also.

Taking Barry M Dazzledust in 39 on a flat shader brush and applied this all over the lid and a little bit under the lower lashes (sorry forgot to take pic). This is a gorgeous metallic tan colour, I'd never used it before and it's gorgeous. Don't you love finding little gems like this that have been shoved in the rejected make-up drawer by mistake?


Now on a stiff blending brush I took another Dazzledust, this time #77 and applied this in the crease and up towards the eyebrow. I also took some of this under the lower lashes. I love how orange eyeshadow looks with blue eyes.


For an inner corner highlight I used Shroom by Mac on a small shader brush. I also took a little bit of my La Femme blush in Rose Chiffon and applied it in the outer corner for an unexpected pop of colour.



I used my Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner to create a subtle-ish line on my lashline. You may make it thinner of thicker, doesnt really matter.

At this stage I applied my foundation and concealer and filled in my brows with Catrice eyeshadow in Starlight Espresso (shock horror). I also used Avon Super Enchant Mascara.

Ardell 102 lashes , et voila!







Other products used:
Skin:
-Revlon Colourstay Foundation
-Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Lotion
-Mac Studio Finish Concealer
-Mac MSF Natural
-Gosh Matte Bronzer
-Mac Powder Blush in Well Dressed
-Benefit High Beam

Lips:
-Revlon Liquid Lipstick in 006 Orchid
-GOSH Light n Shine Lipgloss (I'll update on what colour I used, I seem to have misplaced the tube :/).

Much Love xx

1 comment:

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx