Thursday, 16 February 2012

Adele Brits 2012 Look (FOTD)

Hi Everyone! So I know everyone is doing recreations of Adele's beautiful make-up at the Grammys, and I decided to hop on the wagon after seeing Kandee Johnston doing the look Adele wore for her performance, and to be honest I prefer that. Sexy sultry eyes with tons of lashes and full nudey-peach lips and crazy contouring, yes please. I didnt do a tutorial for this because it's quite similar to looks I've done before but I have listed all the products I used at the end of this post. If you have any questions leave me comment and I'll be more than happy to answer them for you. Hope you like it! Much Love xxx












PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
-Revlon ColourStay Foundation
-Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Lotion 370 Pink-a-Boo (mixed through foundation).
-Mac Studio Finish Concealer NW20
-Mac Mineralize Skinfinish natural in Light.
-Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer.(for contouring)
-YSL Blush Radiance ( the peachy one)
-Benefit High Beam.

EYES:
-UDPP
-Mac Brule and Naked Lunch (lid and inner corner)
-Mac Blanc Type (Inner corner)
-Mac Kid and Sketch (crease blending colours)
-Catrice eyeshadow in Heidi Plum (crease colour and under lower lashes)
-Catrice Starlight Espresso (eyebrows)
-Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner
-Avon Supershock Gel Liner (tightline)
-Nars Rue Bonaparte pencil liner (lower waterline)
-Avon Supershock Max Mascara
-Ardell 109 lashes and Wispies lashes layered.

LIPS:
-Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Pencil in Eastend Snob
-Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Pale Pink
-GOSH Lip Gloss in 0084 (a creamy peach colour)

7 comments:

  1. By far the best one I've seen. I love Adele. Love her make-up. She keeps it simple, classy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so stunning Sara!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO gorgeous, wow! You nailed the look perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly gorgeous Sara, those lashes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic job you did! And so quickly. : )

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your feedback, let me know what you think, make suggestions, ask questions, I'll try to reply to any queries :) Much Love xx